5625Whishing you a successful year, SIINVEST, NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA

  • SUNNY LIDIPE
    Jan 5, 2004
      Dear Group,

      This is Samuel Lidipe, the President of Sunivision International Investigations (SIINVEST)whishing you a successful Year.

      Our Office reopens today after the Xmas holiday. We waits 24 hours to help you handle your investigative assignments in Nigeria and other West African Countries.

      Kind regards,

      SAMUEL S. LIDIPE
      PRESIDENT: SUNIVISION INT'L INVESTIGATIONS LTD
      TELEPHONE# 234-8034091998
      CONTACT ADDRESS: #6, SHOBOYEJO STRRET, IJU, IFAKO-IJAIYE,
      LAGOS, NIGERIA