5389Re: [infoguys-list] Re:Story ideas

  • Philip Mann
    Nov 11, 2003
      Karousel - thank you for standing up. I don't know why some people get so antagonistic when someone asks for help. If you know an investigator who is skilled in financial background checks - and can dig up a money trail between the judge and other parties I will name, please have them contact me. If a reward troubles people, that's their problem - lawyers do it all the time - it's called contingency. I will be happy to pay a fee for the info. I'm requesting ...

      karousel <karousel@...> wrote:
      I am relatively new to this list. I joined because I was told that one can
      learn, solicit help (whether direct or indirect), get advice, etc.

      I do not know Mr. Mann or the judge he is referring to, however, I am
      familiar with the area. I do know this area is very corrupt. In regards to
      judges - many of them make up their own laws. This is not a joke. It is
      something you don't even see in the movies.

      It is not only the judges. It is local and state police, town governments,
      etc. Actually, it is all over the state of New York.

      I just helped write an Appeal on a case in Cayuga County - four hours from
      me. If I told you the details of the case, you wouldn't believe it...you'd
      think it took place in another country. "No, not America...."

      What I am trying to say is that from reading Mr. Mann's email, I can feel
      his desperation in his search for help. This would not be the first judge
      investigated (if the corrupt agencies would pursue them all, but they
      don't). As a matter of fact, the newspapers have recently written about
      several judges (that IMO are selectively chosen for investigation) and are
      revealing illegal activities.

      So please, if anyone has knowledge or resources to help Mr. Mann and this
      judge's victims, please come forward and write to Mr. Mann privately.

      As I said, I do not know Mr. Mann and am not soliciting for him - I am just
      sharing my knowledge and experience. His problems are real.

      wjf