5381Re: [infoguys-list] Re:Story ideas

  • fug8tive@aol.com
    Nov 10, 2003
      I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT THE MODERATOR OF THIS GROUP REVIEW THIS THREAD AND
      CONSIDER TERMINATING ITS CONTINUANCE. I personally and professionally find it
      questionable, and lacking in any credibility.

      cordially, Sonny Glassman

      *****
      THIS EMAIL COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR
      ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
      CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If the reader of
      this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
      responsible for delivering the communication to the intended recipient, you are
      communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error,
      please notify us immediately by telephone or email. Thank you.
      Investigation offices of Sonny Glassman
      2265 Westwood Blvd., Suite B242
      Los Angeles, CA 90064~2016
      Tel: {310} 281~6164 fax: {213} 622~3020
      CA PI#16459~CA Notary~CALI~CAJP~NJN~NAIS~NABEA~IOA~USMC
      www. Asset Investigations .com