53[infoguys-list] Re: Introduction to Group

  • Cedric Rivera
    Oct 16, 1998
      Welcome Dean!
      I would also like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the group.  If I can be of service to any of you with interests here in New York State, Please do not hesitate to contact me.
      Cedric Rivera
      Field Operations Director
      Intercept Bail Enforcement Services

      Dean Boerger wrote:

       I am just starting my own Private Investigating business in Ohio.  My background is law enforcement, security and military.  Can anyone give me guidance on Process Serving in Ohio and what would be reasonable billing?  I look forward to interacting with the "seasoned" professionals associated with this group.  My specialties will be in Background Investigations, Surveillance, Security Surveys/Consulting, Pre-Employment Checks, Photo/Video-tography and (Process Serving?).  Thanks and all the best to everyone. Dean BoergerBoerger Investigative Services Email: BoergerD@ix.netcom.com