51[infoguys-list] Introduction to Group

  • Dean Boerger
    Oct 16, 1998
      I am just starting my own Private Investigating business in Ohio.  My background is law enforcement, security and military.  Can anyone give me guidance on Process Serving in Ohio and what would be reasonable billing?  I look forward to interacting with the "seasoned" professionals associated with this group.  My specialties will be in Background Investigations, Surveillance, Security Surveys/Consulting, Pre-Employment Checks, Photo/Video-tography and (Process Serving?).  Thanks and all the best to everyone.

      Dean Boerger
      Boerger Investigative Services