      From: JOHN CASTELLANO [mailto:jmcast96@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 8:42 AM
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Investigative Assignment: Delahoya v. Mosley;
      9/13/03

      I have that is enough for me, We have never covered these in the Florida
      area, but what you said makes A LOT of sense. Thanks for the heads up!!

      John Castellano
      Field Operations Manager
      Countermeasures Investigations/Surveillance LLC
      Saint Petersburg, Florida
      (727)323-6045
      Florida License # A9200296
      AIM mjcast6