5017RE: [infoguys-list] Re: Investigative Assignment: Delahoya v. Mosley; 9/13/03

  • Rus B. Robison
    Sep 1, 2003
      William Bennett wrote:

      "There will always be some investigators who will not earn a bounty
      for a variety of reasons."

      Could the first reason be that not many establishments are stupid enough to
      try to get away with showing the event?

      My question is very simple, how do you MAKE establishments show an
      unauthorized event? That seems to be the only part of the training I am
      missing.

      Perhaps I just live in an honest market. Either way, taking advantage of
      people who think they are going to hit it big just to get nothing is still
      not proper.

      Caveat emptor I guess.

      Rus