49[infoguys-list] Looking for Agents

  • Jeff L. Gaston
    Sep 16, 1998
      I am currently attempting to locate agents for perfecting service of
      process in ALL Alabama cities/regions/counties.

      If you are interested in becoming a process service contact for my
      company, in your area, I would appreciate a reply
      message that includes the following information:

      Company Name
      Owner/Chief Investigator Name
      Address Information (P.O. Boxes are Okay here)
      Physical Address (Actual street address where Airborne Express, Fed Ex
      can deliver documents)
      Phone, Fax, E-mail, Pager and Web Site addresses/numbers (provide as
      many as possible)
      Number of Years in Business

      Once received, your reply will be entered into our database for future
      assignments in your specific region. If you would like to request
      additional information, please feel free to contact me via any method
      listed below. Thank you for your time and inquiry!

      Jeff L. Gaston
      Owner and Chief Investigator
      INVESTIGATIVE CONCEPTS
      Auburn/Opelika, AL