4887Request for Assistance

  • ravens38
    Jul 31, 2003
      Group;
      I appologize for the cross posts I need assistance as follows:

      1. I need someone who can confirm past travels of an individual.
      The travel occured on two separate occasions:
      a. December 2002
      b. June 2003

      2. Need North Carolina Drivers license info.

      3. Tina Elkins please call me.

      All answeres to 1 and 2 above by private email only.

      Thanks to all in advance.

      Edwin C. Hodges

      Edwin C. Hodges
      Peregrine International
      Texas Lic: Z02041
      Voice: 817-516-0155
      eFax: 775-261-7088
      Pegasus3@...
      www.pi-inc.us

      'Semper Occultus'
      =====================================
      DISCLAIMER NOTE: The information in this electronic mail (e-mail)
      message may be confidential. This information may be protected by
      privilege, work product immunity, or other applicable law. If you are
      not the intended recipient, the retention, dissemination,
      distribution, or copying of this e-mail without permission of the
      author, is strictly prohibited. Since e-mail can be altered
      electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be
      guaranteed. This message may be opinion of the sender only.

      NOTICE

      This e-mail communication is not intended to be interpreted as legal
      or financial advice. Do not act or rely upon the information in this
      communication without seeking the advice of a local attorney or
      financial advisor.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic