48[infoguys-list] Banking Legislation

  • YOUR LOUISIANA CONNECTION
    Sep 12, 1998
      Reposted at the request of John Slagowski, NCISS President:

      Buddy
      I know you are jammed, on the other hand can't wait to get to New
      Orleans. I know you will be glad when it is over.

      Can you post the attached on the various list servs for me.Appreciate it

      js

      Re: HR 4321 LEGISLATIVE ALERT (FINANCIAL PRIVACY
      PROTECVTION ACT)
      Date:
      Sat, 12 Sep 1998 19:02:15 -0400
      From: