4685Crim checks

  • Ron Rugen
    Jun 2, 2003
      I received this today from my Flat Rate account rep. If you are
      interested, feel free to contact him at: Larry Sizemore
      <LarryS@...>
      I'm very pleased recommending him since he's always treated me well.

      An Important Addition to e-InfoData's Award-Winning Suite of Information
      Sites:

      USA Criminal Index is a data file of over 32 million records, including
      felony conviction information, state department of corrections records,
      and
      some misdemeanor information.

      Many states' records are updated on a monthly basis!

      States Covered:

      Alaska
      Arizona
      Arkansas
      Connecticut
      Florida
      Georgia
      Idaho
      Illinois
      Indiana
      Iowa
      Kansas
      Kentucky
      Maine
      Michigan
      Minnesota
      Mississippi
      Missouri
      Montana
      Nebraska
      New Hampshire
      New Jersey
      New York
      North Carolina
      Ohio
      Oklahoma
      Oregon
      Pennsylvania
      Rhode Island
      South Carolina
      Tennessee
      Texas
      Utah
      Virginia
      Washington DC
      Wisconsin

      More US State and Territory files are being added to USA Criminal Index
      in
      the coming months. Current files under construction include North
      Dakota and
      Washington State.

      Traditional background checks are conducted only in the state or county
      where an individual lives and works currently. It doesn't display
      criminal
      activity in another state. A national check through USA Criminal Index
      is
      very effective in uncovering previously undetected criminal history.
      REMINDER: The Fair Credit Reporting Act restricts the use of
      information for
      making consumer credit decisions, insurance underwriting, employment
      screening or tenant screening. Additionally, local and state laws may
      restrict use of criminal record data for other purposes. Information in
      this database shall not be used for any FCRA purpose or otherwise in
      violation of applicable law.

      Unlimited access for less than $3 a day.
      ===================
      Ron Rugen, LPI
      Heartland Judgment Recovery
      & Investigations
      Mid-Missouri's Full Time Licensed Investigator
      Licensed & Bonded through the City of Columbia, MO
      PO Box 522, Ashland, MO 65010
      Ph: 573.657.1040, Fax: 573.657.1009
      rugen@...
      Investigations - http://YourPrivateDetective.com
      http://MissouriRecords.com
      Judgment/Debt Collections: http://GetMyCash.com
      Specializing in: Surveillance, Judgment Recovery, Process Service, Skip
      Tracing, Witness Interviews, Personal Injury Investigation
      Other Services: Asset Checks, Worker's Comp/Sub Rosa, Background
      Screenings, Research, Collections, Phone/E-Mail Traces, and General
      Investigations
      Member: IAPI � NAIS � CAJP