4622Surveillance Van for Sale

  • Vicki Siedow
    Apr 30, 2003
      If any of you were at the Chatsworth telecom conference recently you may have seen Todd's remarkable surveillance van. Well now he's putting it on the market! It is truly extraordinary. Interested parties can mail Todd or me privately for pictures, interior & exterior. It's in fabulous shape, the equipment is extensive, and works perfectly. We're talking FBI quality, every possible amenity. This is for a truly professional firm that does a lot of surveillance. You won't find another like this any time soon.

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Custom Attorney Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. # 262
      La Crescenta, Ca 91214
      818-242-0130
      818-688-3295 fax
      Siedow@...
      CA PI #22852
      Todd's original message:

      I have a 92 Dodge Ram 350 with 11,500 miles (not a typo) extended van that was once an FBI Surveillance Van that was a lease return. This van is fully loaded and is something right out of the movies. I can send seriously interested individuals pictures of the inside and out. The van from the outside looks like a big white construction van with ladder racks and old ladders on top. The van has an electronic periscope with full pan, tilt and zoom capabilities with a Day/night low light camera with zoom lens. Has refrigerator, Iced air conditioning system, heater that runs off of propane, thermostat controls, air stabilization system, display panels, lighting controls, microphones in headlamps to monitor outside noise, time-lapse video recorder, 2 additional recorders to make copies from inside van, porta potty, shelves and more features than I can even list here. This is something you have to see to believe. I have not set a price yet, but know that this van if it were sold new would exceed 100k. Everything in this van is fully operational. I am not sure how to price it, so if anyone has any suggestions, please e-mail me privately at todd@.... If you would like to see the van, I am in the San Fernando Valley (North Los Angeles area).

      Thanks,

      Todd Taylor

      Allstate Investigations