      From: "Todd Kurlander" <tark@...>
      To: <tpsa@...>; "PI Group Yahoo" <thePIgroup@yahoogroups.com>;
      <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 3:21 PM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Service of Process at Prison Units

      > I need to know if anyone has had any problems serving papers at a prison
      unit. I have served several citations at various prison units without any
      problems until now. I have local warden that will not allow private
      process servers to serve papers at the prison unit. Only sheriff department
      personnel. I did not know how to respond, since this has never happened to
      me before.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic