4416Re: [infoguys-list] Service of Process at Prison Units

  • Ron Rugen
    Mar 12, 2003
      I'm no lawyer (blah, blah, blah), but if the law allows you to serve
      process, how can he LEGALLY subvert the law.
      I have served process on a prisoner at a county jail. They just bring
      me into a holding area and the prisoner is escorted in, I do my thing,
      and they let me go (thankfully).
      Ron Rugen, LPI
      Heartland Judgment Recovery
      & Investigations
      Licensed & Bonded through the City of Columbia, MO
      PO Box 522, Ashland, MO 65010
      Ph: 573.657.1040, Fax: 573.657.1009
      Investigations - http://YourPrivateDetective.com;
      Judgment/Debt Collections: http://GetMyCash.com; info@...
      Specializing in: Surveillance, Judgment Recovery, Process Service, Skip
      Tracing, Witness Interviews, Personal Injury Investigation
      Other Services: Asset Checks, Worker's Comp/Sub Rosa, Background
      Screenings, Research, Collections, Mystery Shopping, Phone/E-Mail
      Traces, and General Investigations
      Member: IAPI • NAIS
      Stand-By Team Member of: MissingKIN
      "Dedicated to Finding Missing and Abducted Children"
      I am not an attorney. Any comments I make should not be construed as
      legal advice. For such, you should seek advice of a licensed attorney.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic