4315RE: [infoguys-list] Suicide 101: Lessons Before Dying

  • rbr007
    Feb 9, 2003
      It is a combination of denial and plaintiffs attorneys. Parents want to
      deny that any part of the problem was their fault and the plaintiff's
      attorney knows that whomever he sues will cough up some money just to make
      the lawsuit go away.

      As long as insurance companies and corporations keep caving in to the
      pressure and paying on every lawsuit filed, it does not matter what we
      think. It will just keep on happening.

      As badly as I hate to say it, we do a lot of insurance defense work and God
      Bless plaintiff's attorneys. Without them my family would starve. I have
      the feeling I am not isolated on this issue.

      With best regards, I remain...

      Very truly yours,

      Rus B. Robison

      Rus B. Robison and Associates, Inc.
      Private Investigators
      Post Office Box 720560
      Oklahoma City, OK 73172-0560
      (405) 721-2295 Voice

      rbr@...

      Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency (88PIA-1)

      Serving all of Oklahoma and the Great Southwest since 1972.