4195Reply from Australia re marketing

  • Frank Church
    Jan 1, 2003
      I do not know this magazine, not suprising seeing I am over
      here:-) However, over the years, I have tried almost every
      type of advertising there is and, find that magazines and
      newspapers have always given the worst returns.
      They get flicked through once and are then discarded. Only if
      the reader wants your services at the time they are reading
      the newspaper or magazine, will they react. Otherwise the
      advert is a waste of time.
      An indexed type of advertising works better, where people look
      for an "Investigator" or "Process Server" We are still in the
      Yellow pages but have cut down from the $13,000 advert to only
      $3,000 a year.
      HOWEVER my web sites produce far better results than Yellow
      Pages ever did.
      Regards Frank Church
      Add me to your address books as your contact for Australia
      Have a GREAT New Year and double your profits, and keep doing
      it.

      "Rus B. Robison (rbr)" wrote:

> [...]

      Investigators (Australia) Pty Ltd and Process Servers
      (Australia)
      Established since 1969. (Ex 'P' and 'D' Div's Met Police,
      London, U.K.)
      Please visit our Web Site at
      http://www.investigatorsoz.com.au/
      Covering all of Australia and New Zealand.
      Australia is not just a country, it's a way of life.
      ICQ Number 2152771
      Australian Rep & Charter Member "Investigators of America"