      From: Mark Laws <laws@...>
      To: infoguys-list@egroups.com <infoguys-list@egroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, August 04, 1999 9:41 PM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Re: Remove from list

      Peter Robbins wrote:

      I have made several attempts to have my name removed from any further
      mailings from infoguys-list@egroups.com. Apparently no one is paying
      attention. If I am not removed at once I will have to file a complaint
      with the proper authorities. I do not want to cause any problems but if
      I continue to receive these mailings that clutter only my mail box I
      will pursue action against infoguys-list@egroups.com

      Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
      http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/630

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
      http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communication

      Onvia.com. Work. Wisely.