41[infoguys-list] Last Day for Listings

  • Gary Cohen
    Aug 14, 1998
      Avoid beating yourself over the head and saying "I should have sent in my info!"
      Tomorrow's the LAST day to update or add your listing to "The Directory of
      Private Investigators". Monday we go to press. This book is fast becoming
      THE book to turn to when you need a PI in another location.
      Once again, here's the format:

      Name: Email:
      Agency: Lic #:
      Address
      City state zip: Tel: Fax:
      Memberships:
      Specialties:

      To order THE DIRECTORY of PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS:
      Send $25.00 check or Money Order to:
      Gary Cohen
      PO Box 40008
      Mobile AL 36640-000

      See you in New Orleans!

      Gary Cohen Investigator || http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/5963/
      PFC Legal Investigations
      Mobile, Alabama - 334-433-A-SPY (2779)
      heatgain@... Member-SFIA, USPSA, PII, PIN
      Chairman, Internet Committee, SFIA (South Florida Investigators Assoc.)
      SFIA - http://www.webcircle.com/users/sfia/
      Author-"The Directory of Private Investigators"