3688Re: [infoguys-list] DMV or MVA search to be performed in Bronx, NY

  • info@perlitzprocessserving.com
    May 23, 2002
      David, I usually charge $25.00 per record/per page search through the NYSDMV
      database. If you need assistance in this matter, please go to my website at <A HREF="www.perlitzprocessserving.com">
      www.perlitzprocessserving.com</A> and follow the directions to conduct a NYSDMV
      Search. You need to fill out the permissive use form which is downloadable in
      abode read format. If you decide that you need this, you may also post
      payment through my site, Pay by Check, which is located on the service price
      page at the bottom of the page. Please call me to discuss this before posting
      any payment.

      Sincerely,
      Lawrence S. Perlitz
      Perlitz process Serving