3631Re: [infoguys-list] info or resourses

  • gary williams
    Apr 18 10:37 PM
      --- Gary severance <lonewolf16415@...> wrote:

      > --- Tina Music <gypsyrose_04@...> wrote:
      > > I was just wondering if anyone can help me. My
      > > husbands ex wife is illegally claiming s/s/
      > benefits
      > > for the daughter they have together under her 1st
      > > husbands name. She had 2 children by him and he
      > > died. She listed my husband as the girls father
      > with
      > > child support under a different last name and my
      > > husband is court ordered to pay $100.00 a week in
      > > support. We have tried lawyers, reported her for
      > > fraud and she is still getting away with it,while
      > we
      > > struggle to make ends meet. Is there any way we
      > can
      > > get proof or are we screwed as the lawyers say.
      > > Thank you for your time. Any comments would be
      > > greatly appreciated. Gypsyrose_04@...

      If you want to talk about this
      matter I will do my best to help you with this matter
      and maby we can help you with this my #314-454-0350
      you can call and we can see what we van do for you
      think you
      Gary Williams

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic