Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

3629info or resourses

Expand Messages
  • Tina Music
    Apr 18, 2002
      I was just wondering if anyone can help me. My husbands ex wife is illegally claiming s/s/ benefits for the daughter they have together under her 1st husbands name. She had 2 children by him and he died. She listed my husband as the girls father with child support under a different last name and my husband is court ordered to pay $100.00 a week in support. We have tried lawyers, reported her for fraud and she is still getting away with it,while we struggle to make ends meet. Is there any way we can get proof or are we screwed as the lawyers say. Thank you for your time. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Gypsyrose_04@...

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic