3284Re: [infoguys-list] need advice for a parental abduction case

  • Cynthia T Schaefer
    Oct 4, 2001
      Bill,

      My guess is that you are up against not just one woman, but a network of
      women. If the non-custodial spouse alleges that the father of the child
      is / was abusive, there are actually established networks of women who
      will help hide her and the child.

      Under the circumstances, I would check your client out to make sure that
      there haven't been allegations of abuse, then check all the relatives of
      the mother.

      Cynthia Thacker Schaefer
      Attorney Assistance, Inc.
      Dayton, OH