3182Re: [infoguys-list] Re: **SATURDAY 9/15/01: UPCOMING INVESTIGATIVE ASSIGNMENT

  • sisfe@vzinet.com
    Sep 11, 2001
      Hey Ray.......go get'em, Tiger.......!

      Hey now....you gotta remember what MAKES this world go round Ray ! Mula, Dinero, Jack, Scratch, Green.....namely, the Good Ole American Dollar, right ?

      U took my thunder.....I was just about to get into this myself.
      Well said, my friend.
      I'd bet all of my ex's MILLIONS, that fight never comes of Saturday night....!

      In fact, I tell you what......I've just made a "command decision", regardless of whether or not it comes off, I'm NOT WORKING THE THING on the piracy investigation, out of respect for every person who has died and those left grieving.

      Out of respect for those couple of hundred fire fighters, police officers and other emergency folks that have lost their lives in this attack, I am notifying the entity I was planning on helping, to remove my name from participation.

      Most respectfully,

      Max E. Farris
      Southwest Intelligence Services
      P.O. Box 1032