3081Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Reply to Digest Number 333

  • Megan I. Todd
    Aug 1, 2001
      I don't get it. What's with you guys? I thought this
      was a network of PI's helping each other out. You
      guys must have been surveilling too long or something.
      All that time spent sitting in your cars, you start
      to get bored, a few hours later you can't feel your
      legs anymore, then after a while you start to forget
      where you are and why you're there. Then you get
      delirious visions and start seeing men in long brown
      robes going... (someone who has had this vision
      please finish it for me. I guess maybe I'm not as
      creative as those of you who write poems about
      farmers, cows and toilet paper machines.)

      --- dpullen1@... wrote:
      > Daylight Time,
      > ray_madison@... writes:
      >

      > Hmmmm. Sounds just like the machine used to hold
      > toilet paper in my
      > bathroom. Thank God for the machine!
      > Don Pullen

      > removed]