2999Re: [infoguys-list] Insurance for survellance van

  • PEAK Investigative
    Jun 4, 2001
      --- Dennis Drake <dendrake@...> wrote:
      > I don't know what town you are in, but I suggest you
      > try a "Burns, & Wilcox"
      > regional
      > office. One near you, is easily found in the net
      > search.
      >
      > I am just winding up a 34 yr insurance career, but I
      > have spent in the
      > personal lines
      > individual, auto, home, life, medical insurance
      > areas. When I get a request
      > like yours
      > I phoned a contact buddy in Burns Wilcox Agency,
      > Indianapolis, Ind. He
      > always helped
      > obtain a policy for something a little harder to
      > obtain than thru normal
      > channels. Hey,
      > my old buddy is now retired from Burns, as a Vice
      > President, and he is still
      > open for
      > business for his old contacts. My Agency name is
      > Dennis R. Drake Insurance
      > Agency, Inc. 543 Main St. Tell City, Ind.47586 ( on
      > the Ohio River) Use my
      > name as a reference, and call this gentleman: He
      > will either guide you,. or
      > be able to help you.
      > Here is his name and location: Jim Greenfield, CPCU,
      > ARM
      > Property Casualty Insurance, 220 Carmelview Drive,
      > Carmel, Ind. 46032
      > Ph: 317 846 9463 fax: 317 846 5110.
      >
      > I suggest you fax him, use me as a reference to him,
      > and see what he can do.
      >
      > They tell me from some other sources some of these
      > specialty carriers are
      > baced up some.
      >
      > Thanks & Good Luck,
      > Dennis R. Drake, Ch. Financial Consultant
      >
      > ps- I am getting together my file to send to the
      > Professional Licensing
      > Agency, Indps,Ind.
      > for my Private Investigator's License. But in
      > talking to Jess, the owner of
      > Hi Tech in
      > Evansville, he said why not call and see if they can
      > give me a verbal idea
      > of whether I can
      > be approved or not first. He said why not work for
      > them for the 2 years,
      > then file. As it
      > is now, in this state, (Indiana), you next all the
      > ordinary stuff, police
      > clearances, etc,
      > then meet of 3 criteria: 1. BS degree in Criminal
      > Justice, 2. Law
      > Enforcement Experience, or 3. So many years of claim
      > investigation
      > experience, like in insurance work. I am filing for
      > my license under option
      > 3. I have 4 affadavits from claims managers as to
      > my meeting the claims
      > investigations criteria, and 1 affavidit from a
      > local
      > prosecuting attorney, that he knows me since he grew
      > up, and he recommended
      > me under this criteria.
      > The way it is, you have to send all of this up to
      > the capitol, then enclose
      > $150 license fee
> [...]
      not cover the equipment within the vehicle. We would
      also be interested in additional equipment coverage,
      so thanks for the agent recommendation.

      Allie / Investigator www.peakinvestigative.com

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic