2989Re: IS THIS REAL?

  • ray_madison@hotmail.com
    Jun 3, 2001
      It's not a porn site. All you have to do is look at it for
      yourself. And Africa is not spelled "Afrika" in English. Or is this
      a subtle reference to the good old days of apartheid?

      --- In infoguys-list@y..., sisfe@v... wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > Anyone have any comments on this below?
      >
      > Thanks, Mohamed, this is actually a good source for news and
      contacts
      > concerning Africa. And don't pass up the Tyra and Naomi files -
      Otis
      > says they are definitely PI related.
      >
      > <mbekimo@y...> wrote:
      > > JOIN AFRICADAILY3 FOR FREE.
      > > AFRICADAILY3 is a public list on African news and fashion top
      > models. To join the list for free, send a blank message to:
      > africadaily3-subscribe@y... Visit the list online at:
      > > Best regards, Mohamed Mbeki.
      >
      > Is this a for real information source for news out of Afrika or
      is this a backdoor attempt to plug folks into some other type of
      site......porno, etc. ?

      > I just wondered if anyone knows this Mohamed Mbeki fellow. Or,
      has any of our members used this website that he is so strongly
      recommending?