2926Re: Re: Courage, and a lack of same...

  • Intercept Investigations
    May 2 12:23 PM
      > Message: 1
      > Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:47:21 -0400
      > From: "G.A.R.S." <gars@...>
      > Subject: Re: Courage, and a lack of same...
      >
      > Why not post it to this site.
      > After all it was established specifically for people to gripe and complain about anyone or anything without subjecting the rest of us to their ramblings.

      I guess for the same reason YOU chose not to post YOUR message there. Besides, it sounds to me like the type of list for cowards who are afraid to sign their names. Are you a member of that list, or possibly the owner?

      --
      Steven W. Gudin, Director
      Intercept Investigations

      Tel: (702)547-5200