2754RE: [infoguys-list] FREE"Internet Detective Software" v5.0 Valued at $29.95

  • Roy Niles
    Mar 8, 2001
      I responded to this offer as well, but more as a test to see what the catch
      was. After several tries, where they failed to make the download button
      available, or aborted the download, I managed to get a download of Detective
      software. But now I'm afraid to open it up - who knows if it has a virus or
      not, or some sort of Trojan program imbedded in it.