2753RE: [infoguys-list] FREE"Internet Detective Software" v5.0 Valued at $29.95

  • Kauffman, Thomas T PET
    Mar 8, 2001
      This is the Postfix program at host omta03.mta.everyone.net. I'm sorry to
      have to inform you that the message returned below could not be delivered to
      one or more destinations. For further assistance, please contact
      <postmaster@...> If you do so, please include this
      problem report. You can delete your own text from the message returned
      below. The Postfix program <freegift@...>: host
      inbound.register-admin.com.criticalpath.net said: 550 User unknown
      I still agree with VALID-INFO