26[infoguys-list] Neighborhood nearby URL source

  • Roger Donaldson
    Jun 4, 1998
      Hello,

      New to the list, looking forward to exchange of ideas/techniques. . .
      Speaking of, does anyone have a decent WWW source/URL for generating
      neighbors (for telephone canvasses, activity checks, etc.). I know that
      several commercial databases/infobrokers offer this service (e.g.,
      Metronet, Equifax), and that you can purchase the Prophone CD rom, but I
      was curious if any other investigators have ever stumbled upon a web
      page that would allow one to generate this. They can come in very handy
      in backgrounds, etc. when attempting to fashion a reasonable pretext.

      Randy Donalds
      Express Investigations
      ----