      From: jacques@... [mailto:jacques@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 8:09 PM
      To: infoguys-list@egroups.com
      Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Fw: Criminal charges agains Rose Mary Cyr

      Dear Mr. Brown,

      With all respect, but I can except the insult of Rose Mary against all my fellow "Dutchies". I'm sure you wouldn't except any insult made to ALL Americans by someone from the Netherlands.

      Beside this, I gave her time to apalogize, but she is to "hardheaded".
      Regards,

      Intercept Investigations Ltd.
      Dr. Jac. H. Smits Ph.D./M.A.
      The Netherlands