2142

  • PaulC. Filoon
    Oct 3, 2000
      Just a note to all members:

      We at AATAC SECURITY of Pennsylvania and New Jersey recently
      changed our corporate trading name to First Trust Investigations. As
      we further changed our email address, we were prompted to "introduce"
      ourselves to the group. New name, same company, thirty years and
      still ticking.

      Paul C. Filoon
      President
      First Trust
      Investigations and Protection Services
      Pennsylvania Private Detective License #12
      New Jersey Private Detective License # 4114
      PO Box 339, Levittown, PA 19058-0339
      Main Office Telephone 215-547-3877
      Facsimile Telephone 215-949-0658
      Email: FirstTrustPI@...