214[infoguys-list] Covert Surveillance products /Introduction

  • neahq@telenet.net
    Apr 30, 1999
      Hi All, I have enjoyed this list now for quite some
      time by reading the
      posts prior to forwarding them to my husband Bill
      Peeler. While he is a
      wonderful husband and a great PI, his marketing
      skills stink! I have
      never seen him post anything here, so I am taking
      over....Move over
      Bill! Our web-site is located at
      http://www.neiscorp.com We have a
      private network of investigators available for
      investigations and
      process service throughout the US and the world. Of
      course Bill would
      personally handle all investigations in New York
      State. We also offer a
      full line of COVERT SURVEILLANCE PRODUCTS. Our most
      popular items may be
      found on our web-site. We honor all special requests
      for custom made
      items also. Anyone wishing to purchase items within
      the next 10 days,
      that mentions "Infoguys-list" will receive $20.00 off any
      purchase of $100.00
      or more. We accept checks by phone or fax.
      Best Regards,
      Wife of PI-Bill Peeler
      Bill's personal e-mail-director@neiscorp.com

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/infoguys-list