19532RUSH - Bakersfield, CA - Interview

  • hodsonpi
    Jul 30, 2014

      Group,

      I need immediate (RUSH) help with a door knock and interview in Bakersfield.

      $40 and hour plus 0.55

      Must be licensed and insured.

      Email me if available.

      --
      Humble Regards,
      Justin D. Hodson, CPI

      O: 714.646.4545  - F: 714.646.4497 - C: 714.862.0386
      P.O. Box 505, Fullerton, CA 92836-0505

      Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipients. Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.
       Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.  Any violation of this clause may result in fine, legal damages, and/or imprisonment. Please contact Hodson, P.I. Professional Investigations if you received this email in error.

      CA PI #23796