19509Walking tour/lecture -- L.A. Civic Center public records -- June 19th

  • Don Ray
    Jun 6, 2014

      Several people asked me to repeat the publicrecords-oriented tour of Los Angeles Civic Center . I’ll do another one on Thursday, June 19th, 2014. Check out the details in the link. Also, note that I will be doing another half-day tour on the next day, Friday, June 20th at the offices of the Los Angeles County Registrar/Recorder/Clerk. Also, on Thursday evening, June 18th — if anyone’s interested — I’ll do a pr e-tour class/lecture somewhere convenient to the participants.

      Here’s a link to the blog that will have the details of my monthly, day-long training events:

      http://3rdthursday.wordpress.com/

      Contact me if you want more details.

      Thanks.

      Don Ray

      Don Ray

      (818) 237-3728

      Click here for my sometimes silly and sometimes awesome blog:
      http://donrayadventures.blogspot.com