19503Re: [infoguys-list] Lawmate PGP V900 (PV900) Bodyworn Cellphone / DVR- FOR SALE

  • B.A. Wolford
    Jun 25, 2014
      If no one bought it yet, I will buy it.

      Barbara
      310-613-3755

      Be safe out there.
      ___________________________
      Barbara Wolford
      Kinsey Investigations
      4712 Admiralty Way, Suite 866
      Marina del Rey, CA 90292
      310.613.3755

      California PI License #28192
      Registered Process Server

      Member: California Association of Licensed Investigators www.cali-pi.org
      The PI Group  www.thepigroup.com
      National Investigator & Security Professionals Group www.NISP.us.com

      NOTICE: This email (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may contain client materials and/or work product. This email is intended only for the addressee above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

      On Jun 24, 2014, at 12:43 PM, "pi@... [infoguys-list]" <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      PV 900 Cellphone Design Portable DVR FOR SALE

      Lightly used.

      Law Enforcement Grade:

      PV900 DVR
      Hidden High Resolution Digital Video Recorder Built Into A Cell Phone
      Invisible Secret Built In High Resolution Low Light Camera

      Original Retail was $795.00. It is now selling new for $395.00

      FIRST $250.00 takes it. This will include USPS Priority Shipping to any US
      Address.

      Includes:

      . High Grade LawMate PV900
      . AV/Power Switcher

      2 GB Micro SD Card
      . USB Cable
      . DC 5V Charger
      . Pouch With Belt loop
      . Earphone
      2- 3.7V/1200 mA Lithium Batteries
      . AV Cable To Camera (5V)
      . Quick User Guide

      Original Box

      Please email me with any questions.

      Thanks!!

      Best Regards,

      Dale Dorning

      A Precision Investigation & Consulting LLC

      8216 Princeton-Glendale Rd., #260

      West Chester, OH 45069

      888-246-4927 (Office) / 877-760-4231 (Fax)

      Email: dale@... <mailto:dale@...>

      Website: <http://www.americapi.com/> http://www.AmericaPI.com
      http://www.WeServeOhio.com

      A Founding Member of The Ohio Process Server Network- www.WeServeOhio.com
      <http://www.WeServeOhio.com>

      Member of the National Association of Legal Investigators

      Member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers

      "Persistent, Comprehensive & Timely Investigations.Until There is Nothing
      Left to Uncover"

      "As Seen at FoxNews.Com, WLW Radio, WKRC TV, WLWT TV, WSTR TV and
      Cincinnati Magazine"

      Ohio License 201021001629 / Kentucky License 0163