19501RE: [infoguys-list] TLO Social Media Search

  • CW Sellers
    Jun 4, 2014

      Just one tip about California Courts and the information they provide.

      1. Never trust an online provider of their information.

      2. An in person hand search is always best – I charge the client in full.

      3. Court files may be in chambers if any case is in progress

      4. If the clerk doesn’t like who you send and they are not known to the court as a runner, you ain’t getting $h1T.

      Former court bailiff talking here and every court is different. Most courts are back logged at least 6 months and DMV, they are a whole new animal.

      C. W. Sellers
      Owner/Manager of Investigations

      The Sellers Investigative Group

      "Truth Revealed by Professionals”

      CA PI 25415

      Direct: (209) 568-8744

      Field Fax (209) 523-5350

      Email: cwsellers@...

      4120 Dale Road, Ste. J-8

      Modesto, California 95356

      Visit us NOW!

      www.TSIGUSA.com <http://www.tsigusa.com/>

      Also on

      LinkedIn.com at

      <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa> http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa

      Twitter.com at

      https://twitter.com/ or

      Facebook.com at

      San Francisco Bay Area Police Officer, Sheriff's Deputy, Investigator, Detective, Pinkerton Agent. Police Academy Instructor, Superior Court Bailiff and a qualified expert in both the State and U. S. Federal Courts.