19493Surveillance in Steilacoom, Washington state

  • Michael Ewing
    Jun 27, 2014
      Group,

      We need one field operative for surveillance in Steilacoom, Washington
      state. This assignment is suspected to be on a military base so the
      operative must have military base access. It will pay $45.00 per hour, plus
      .45 per mile, with a four hour minimum, and no more than ½ hour travel time.
      It is expected to go eight hours. The objectives are simple, please
      establish if the subject is in military uniform or possibly married to a
      military man. Our client is her mother and she lost contact with her
      daughter and wants to know what her lifestyle, activities and behaviors are.
      If you are interested in this surveillance, please e-mail Steve at
      Investigations@....

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, and video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped).

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution i