19490Re: [infoguys-list] Private Investigators needed in Orlando, FL

  • harleydog992000
    Jun 24, 2014
      Hi Bob...you already have my info on file...Orlando is within my Area of Operations...

      1st Choice Investigations, Inc.
      Jeff Greenwood
      P.O. Box 2165
      Lady Lake, FL   32158-2165
      352-459-5477
      greenwood152@...
      FL Agency # A-2600445
      "Discreet, Thorough, and Cost Effective"

      "Those Who Would Trade Their Liberty for Security Deserve
      Neither" ~ Ben Franklin

      If you forward this, please use the "blind carbon copy" (bcc) feature and delete the forwarding history, which includes my e-mail address. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history helps prevent spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being propagated