19489Lawmate PGP V900 (PV900) Bodyworn Cellphone / DVR- FOR SALE

  • precisionpi
    Jun 24, 2014
      PV 900 Cellphone Design Portable DVR FOR SALE

      Lightly used.

      Law Enforcement Grade:

      PV900 DVR
      Hidden High Resolution Digital Video Recorder Built Into A Cell Phone
      Invisible Secret Built In High Resolution Low Light Camera

      Original Retail was $795.00. It is now selling new for $395.00

      FIRST $250.00 takes it. This will include USPS Priority Shipping to any US
      Address.

      Includes:

      . High Grade LawMate PV900
      . AV/Power Switcher

      2 GB Micro SD Card
      . USB Cable
      . DC 5V Charger
      . Pouch With Belt loop
      . Earphone
      2- 3.7V/1200 mA Lithium Batteries
      . AV Cable To Camera (5V)
      . Quick User Guide

      Original Box

      Please email me with any questions.

      Thanks!!

      Best Regards,

      Dale Dorning

      A Precision Investigation & Consulting LLC

      8216 Princeton-Glendale Rd., #260

      West Chester, OH 45069

      888-246-4927 (Office) / 877-760-4231 (Fax)

      Email: dale@... <mailto:dale@...>

      Website: <http://www.americapi.com/> http://www.AmericaPI.com
      http://www.WeServeOhio.com

      A Founding Member of The Ohio Process Server Network- www.WeServeOhio.com
      <http://www.WeServeOhio.com>

      Member of the National Association of Legal Investigators

      Member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers

      "Persistent, Comprehensive & Timely Investigations.Until There is Nothing
      Left to Uncover"

      "As Seen at FoxNews.Com, WLW Radio, WKRC TV, WLWT TV, WSTR TV and
      Cincinnati Magazine"

      Ohio License 201021001629 / Kentucky License 0163