      From: "<Boerger Investigative Services>", LLC <dean@...>
      Date: Friday, May 2, 2014 2:11 PM
      To: "private-investigators-PInow@yahoogroups.com" <private-investigators-PInow@yahoogroups.com>, "infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com" <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Unusual Auto Damage Claim

      Dear List Members:

      I have an unusual claim where it appear that the tire may have exploded and parts entered into the engine compartment underneath, raising and bending the front engine cover at the hinges.  Anyone have any experience with tires exploding?  The vehicle was reported to be parked when this occurred.

      Any direction on this would be greatly appreciated.

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC

      Toll-Free (877) 754-8295