19446Re: [infoguys-list] Unusual Auto Damage Claim

  • roncaro1
    May 2 3:07 PM
      Years ago, when I worked for Allstate, I handled hundreds of tire failure claims for big tires sold by Sears. I have never heard of anything even close to this alleged incident.

      In a message dated 5/2/2014 11:25:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, dean@... writes:

      Dear List Members:

      I have an unusual claim where it appear that the tire may have exploded and parts entered into the engine compartment underneath, raising and bending the front engine cover at the hinges.  Anyone have any experience with tires exploding?  The vehicle was reported to be parked when this occurred.

      Any direction on this would be greatly appreciated.

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC

      Toll-Free (877) 754-8295