19445Re: [infoguys-list] Unusual Auto Damage Claim

  • roncaro1
    May 2, 2014
      Years ago, when I worked for Allstate, I handled hundreds of claims arising from the failure of Sears brand of truck tires. I never, but never even heard of an incident similar to this one. The type of damage said to have been caused by the explosion of this tire it is extremely unlikely. This one takes the cake.

      Ron

      INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
      CA Lic. No. PI21993

      In a message dated 5/2/2014 11:25:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, dean@... writes:

      Dear List Members:

      I have an unusual claim where it appear that the tire may have exploded and parts entered into the engine compartment underneath, raising and bending the front engine cover at the hinges.  Anyone have any experience with tires exploding?  The vehicle was reported to be parked when this occurred.

      Any direction on this would be greatly appreciated.

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC

      Toll-Free (877) 754-8295