19403Forensic Fridays -- April 4, 2014. Tour/training at L.A. County Registrar-Recorder.

  • donraymedia
    Mar 31, 2014

      We’re inaugurating a weekly, Friday Morning Field Training series in the Southern California area. Every Friday morning The Endangered History Project, Inc., (a tax-exempt, non-profit, educational organization) is conducting training and orientation, on site, at a selected repository of investigative resources. It’s open to anybody. It’s free of charge. Any voluntary donations or tips will support this 501(c)(3) operation. Don Ray will have copies of his books with him as well.

      This Friday, April 4, 2014, from 8 a.m. till noon, investigative reporter/producer and public records expert, Don Ray, will take you on a walking tour of the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder’s office at 12400 Imperial Hwy, Norwalk, CA 90650. We’ll meet on the front steps at 8. If you come late, you’ll easily find us inside. This should be an easy task for investigators.

      The veteran journalist and law enforcement trainer will update the participants on how to locate, view and obtain copies of anyone’s birth, death or marriage certificate, deeds, trust deeds, powers of attorney, liens, fictitious name filings, campaign contributions, statements of economic interest and much more. You may be able to get more details at this facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Forensic-Fridays/1483487888541184. If you’re a facebook user, please “like” or “follow” the page. We’ll post the locations of future events as we organize them. Please give suggestions. We’re considering the next walking tour to be of the Los Angeles County Assessor’s office and archives. That would be on Friday, April 11. More to come.

      If you think you will attend the event this Friday in Norwalk, please reply by email or call me at the number below. Since this is the first event, we may have to limit the size of the group.

      Please feel free to share this notice with anybody.

      Thanks very much.

      Don Ray
      Executive Director
      The Endangered History Project, Inc.