19384Locate Advice

  • gilwhitlock52
    Mar 13, 2014
      I am looking into the disappearance of a man that occurred about a year ago.  Foul play was not suspected.  I have gone through the list of the obvious in attempting to determine his whereabouts and or his status and well being.  I just don't want to miss anything.

      Any advice or ideas of the not so obvious regarding leads or paths to follow would be appreciated.

      Thank you
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock
      www.associated-research.com

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT. ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic