19376Imagine that....

  • gilwhitlock52
    Mar 5, 2014

      Below is the link for L&W newsletter.This is industry information we have that you my not have the opportunity to ever see.L&W feels that sharing of industry information is good for all.I hope you enjoy and some benefit comes out of this information.
      L&W Investigations
      Thank your for your review.
      Sincerely,

      Neal Lyons
      L&W Investigations 1-508-616-9370
      Gil Whitlock
      www.associated-research.com

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT. ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.