19375Las Vegas, NV PI Surveillance - March 20-22, 2014

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Mar 4, 2014

      Dear List Members:

      I have a local client who has information that a claimant will be in the Las Vegas area for a Monster Truck Show in March.  My client would like surveillance on the claimant at the show and possibly out and about on the strip during this time.  Please email me privately at dean@... with sub-contractor rates and availability.  Must have a video camera that will display date and time, covert cameras with date and time to follow in bars, restaurants, hotels, etc.

      Thanking everyone in advance for your anticipated response.

      Regards,

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC