19373Re: [infoguys-list] Colorado PI Licensing Bill Amended to Allow Some PIs to R...

  • suesarkis2001
    Feb 28, 2014

      Ryan -

      Please forgive my ignorance but I must ask.

      Since such legislation is non-partisan, what party lines are you talking about?

      Sue

      In a message dated 2/28/2014 1:17:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, ryan@... writes:

      DENVER – A Senate committee Wednesday  advanced a revamped bill requiring all private investigators in Colorado to obtain licenses, voting 3-2 along party lines after a contentious 3 ½-hour hearing pitting those who believe licensing will better protect consumers against others who see it as a boondoggle designed to kill small businesses and eliminate part-time investigators.

      -          Details -

      Ryan Ross

      Principal Investigator

      Ross Investigators, P.C.

      1665 Grant St. #304

      Denver, CO. 80203

      303-832-6296

      303-954-4791 (fax)

      milehi-pi.com

      ryan@...

      If this email is sent pursuant to work for an attorney, it is attorney  work-product, privileged and not subject to disclosure.