19335Re: [infoguys-list] It's obvious that CO needs licensing

  • suesarkis2001
    Feb 10, 2014

      Let's try this again.  I agree wholeheartedly that licensing should never have anything to do with who's lying against a colleague or any of the other CRAP things you listed.  That's not what licensing is about.  Licensing is to protect the CONSUMER from unscrupulous and/or inept, incompetent investigators !  Plain and simple.  We have people's lives in our hands.  We have people's life savings in our hands. We have people's liberty in our hands.  We have people's futures in our hand.  It's the least we can do.

      Sue

      In a message dated 2/10/2014 12:56:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, rmriinc@... writes:

      Here is what I am saying.... Simply put.. Bullshit allegations of libel, and who did not pay who, and who wore a red shirt on a green shirt day, and all of the other CRAP reasons that one can think of to justify spending more money on licensing, is just that; CRAP!

      We are already over-regulated to death!

      Ricky B. Gurley.

      RMRI, LLC.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic