19318Re: [infoguys-list] Mandatory Licensing Bill for Colorado PIs Makes Debut

  • suesarkis2001
    Jan 28, 2014

      Considering the caliber of some investigators I've been familiar with over the past 40+ years, licensing should be mandated in all fifty states.  The consumers need as much protection as possible.  I just hope CO puts more teeth in the powers and gives more power to the licensing authorities than CA has as well as being staffed by people who truly give a damn.

      Sue

      In a message dated 1/28/2014 2:36:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, ryan@... writes:

      DENVER ­­ The push to require private investigators in Colorado to obtain licenses from the state became a formal campaign Tuesday with the introduction of legislation in the state legislature.

      -          Details -

      Ryan Ross

      Principal Investigator

      Ross Investigators, P.C.

      1665 Grant St. #304

      Denver, CO. 80203

      303-832-6296

      303-954-4791 (fax)

      milehi-pi.com

      ryan@...

      If this email is sent pursuant to work for an attorney, it is attorneyš work-product, privileged and not subject to disclosure.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic